19 July, 2011

A Day With Carly: Smog Shoppe Wedding

This past weekend I had the pleasure of designing the flowers for a wedding at Smog Shoppe. I used an interesting combination of flowers, fruits, and vegetables which included: Dahlias, Dusty Miller, Ranunculus, Succulents, Veronica, Eco Roses (grown in coconut fiber), fresh herbs, Stock, Kiwi, Artichoke, and Apricots! Working with Stacey Lynn who coordinated the wedding and my Flour team kept my spirits high while we prepared, arranged, and delivered the flowers. When the last arrangement was in it’s proper place we knew our job was done and headed over to Pinches Tacos for lunch. We wish the newlyweds a happy future together!

 Finding the best Succulents at the Flower Mart.


 I love these bowls.



 The arrangements are starting to look great.

Working on the bouquets.

These arrangements are ready to go.


How do you like my boutonnieres?

Finally made it to Smog Shoppe



This arrangement was at the Bride's table.


For the Bridesmaids.

For The Bride.

We topped of this center piece with a little Dusty Miller



Visit my Website
Follow me on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the dahlias in the black bowls and the use of artichokes, and dusty miller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved working with you girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Maria! Stacey we love you!

    ReplyDelete